I am writing from the warm, cozy interior of a coffee shop in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. Outside freezing rain is pouring down and making for a dreary, dreary day. Fortunately the first half of the week was filled with that beautiful, golden, autumnal weather as evidenced above.
Instead of a recipe post today I wanted to try something new. I follow dozens of blogs in the food/beverage/style/fashion space and they serve as a great source of motivation and inspiration for my blog and everyday life. In this new feature I'll be sharing a handful of my favorite discoveries from the week. Drum roll please!
1) This insane Salted Caramel Filled Dark Chocolate Cookie Skillet on Bakerita. I was in disbelief when I saw this picture and may have even tried to take a bite out of my computer screen. Without a doubt, I'll be making this the next time I get together with a bunch of lady friends.
2) I Will Not Eat Oyster's Family Cacio e Pepe. I love this classic dish and I Will Not Eat Oyster's recipe seems very straight forward and easy to follow. Not to mention the pictures are gorgeous! I am really digging the textured background used in the shoot.
3) This personal style blog, Native Fox. I tend to wear a lot of neutrals and so I find this blogger's streamlined yet statement making aesthetic really appealing.
4) A lovely Beet Salad on Little Broken. I adore beets and this looks recipe offers a nice alternative to the classic beet preparations.
5) Everything about this blog, Dennis The Prescott. His food styling is incredible and his combinations are so fun and fanciful. To make things even better, he is also clearly a lover of eggs on everything. Kindred spirits.
There you have it! What are your favorites from this week? Please share them in the comments box below.